Inca Eco Cotton
- Content: 97 % cotton, 3% rayon
- Worsted weight
- Yds/Wt: 140 yds. 4 oz.
- Gauge: 4-5 sts per inch on size 9 needles (size 5-6 needles for a summer top)
- Care: Hand or machine wash
An organic Inca cotton, very soft with a slight swirl. It knits up nicely as a washcloth, baby blanket (or anything for a baby), or as a summer shell. This is the same yarn as Swing except dyed with low impact dyes.
Available in a variety of colors: blue, lavender, light pin, dark pink, sage, ecru, yellow, lime green
Patterns using Swing and Eco Cotton:
- Swing Organic Baby Blanket, Booties & Hat
- No Purls for Girls Blanket
- Raglan Sleeve Caridgan, Kid's
- Spa Washcloth (free)